The „Schiefes Haus“ (crooked or tilted house) offers:
11 individually designed guest rooms, some with remarkably tilted floors
1 dining room (common room for max. 20 guests or for seminars with approx. 10 persons)
1 „Berblinger“ room (breakfast-, dining room and lounge)
1 gallery above the creek Blau
The entire building was restored without the use of chemicals!
- quiet yet central location
- generously sized rooms with extra large beds, bathtub with shower, flatscreen TV, WiFi, telephone, fax connection
- non-smoking rooms
- early/late arrival/departure possible
- room service
- bedding and linen suitable for people with allergies
- presentation facilities (flipchart, overhead projector, slide projector, screen, TV, videoplayer, magnetic board)
- bicycle rental
- PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING: There is no air conditioning!
For your safety:
The house is equipped with a fire detection system and a direct line to the fire brigade.